Who we are
What personal data we collect and process
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Systemic Insight Circle sign up form
For your participation in the Systemic Insight Circle, we may collect and store the following data using the respective sign up form on the website:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Organisation name
- Address, State, ZIP/Postal code, City, Country
- Social media addresses (Twitter, LinkedIn)
We use Forminator as a plugin to provide the sign up form functionality. Besides the information contained in the form, the plugin saves your IP address, which will be deleted after one day.
Membership data for the Systemic Insight Circle is securely stored on Microsoft OneDrive. Only authorized personnel in the company have access to the data. Please check out Microsoft’s privacy statement.
How we use the personal data
We use the collected personal data to provide you with the best possible services and we attempt to collect as little data as possible.
We use the collected personal data in connection with the Systemic Insight Circle for the following purposes:
- To provide you with services, in particular to invite you to our events
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
Your data is accessible to all other members of the Systemic Insight Circle unless you explicitly ask us to withhold certain information from the other members.
How long we will store your data
We will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
We will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
What rights you have over your data
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org